Thursday, April 8, 2010

FILMMAKING: LARRY JORDAN - tut' videos and information.

Here are some TECH TUT videos for you #extremeindies filmmakers - have a gander my friends ;-)
Below are some grand FinalCutProGuru Larry Jordan videos - I know him personally AND hired him
when I almost lost my entire feature film I shot a few years ago - and the man saved it within three hours. He's a grand friend - and teacher - and knows his stuff well!

FILMMAKERS HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!



And a link for a great video on choosing the right HD Camera ;-)


Have fun and you can always join Larry's site and gain tons info free ;-)

I'm just sayin'...

OKLAHOMA WARD

COMING SOON - MY REVIEW OF THE SOFTWARE:
STORYBOARD ARTIST by PowerProductionSoftware

REMEMBER TO BECOME A MEMBER HERE FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment