Monday, March 29, 2010

FILMMAKING: FILM RANT 1



For the #EXTREMEINDIE Filmmaker - here’s a little tut’ video to help with your movie making POST experience by @EMEEK77 .








I still stop in my tracks when a #EXTREMEINDIE filmmaker and/or a movie fan tells me they have never seen OLDBOY - I liken that scenario to watching TV without a remote control - yeah sure you can get up and change the channel - but why??



Truthfully - anyone NOT going to see this - and/or NOT get excited by this trailer - and if so - are you alive lol - seriously - I love Indie - but Hollywood DOES do a grand summer popcorn movie like no one else on this planet some times! I’ll be first in line - you?






Damn - did you see this on twitter Ted Hope:
Forget about directing or screenwrtg. Sarasota has the 1st Film INVESTORS lab. & guess who's going?!
(The bottom link takes you to INDIEWIRE - a great Indie Film site bytheby!)
Really - a lab for INVESTORS for movies - if I was an investor - I’d do that WAY before Wall Street or some crap like that - really - could investing money in film be more exciting!
TWILIGHT: NEW MOON sold over 4 MILLION DVD copies this past weekend - ummmm ok - really - are you a fan - and if not - why - and why are you fan - and really - we’re in a recession - huh - a recession - and 4 millions copies of that movie sell... I wonder what EXTREMEINDIE fans really think about TWILIGHT??
....heading to gym now - then some eggs/black beans and fat - then it’s onto the script and pre-production work on the new horror film - talk soon movie fans!
O.W.

3 comments:

  1. WRITTEN BY: 1001Hobbies

    Oldboy looks really good. I am going to watch for that in my area. The new TRON gives me very mixed emotions. I will see it for several reasons, but I wonder why Disney has to take classics and make them dark? It's "Disney." I would not take a little kid to see the new Alice movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW - AND I GOT REALLY EXCITED WHEN YOU BLEW UP OVER THE TRAILER IN 3D! I ACTUALLY AM THINKING OF SEEING THE MOVIE BY BURTON JUST TO SEE THE TRAILER OF TRON LOL. AND THE SAD THING - I MEAN THAT.

    ReplyDelete