Hopefully you can click on that and see it larger.
I am not going to give those 3 elements just now because I do not want to taint anyone's views of what this poster says to them. What I want is YOUR HELP. Please let me know what this poster says to you, what it says is the big issue, if it says anything about that to you at all. Here's some more questions I would like to know your answers to:
- Do you see/read anything that makes you want to see this movie?
- Do you see/read anything that makes you NOT want to see this movie?
- Does it look professional?
- Do you believe you get what the movie is obviously about?
- Do you get any sense of context of the story?
After I get a few responses to these questions, some input, I will then divulge the 3 elements of this film that I believe will cause it to appeal to a wide audience. Though I appreciate people being nice and being polite to me that will not help me with this poster. I'm looking for objective opinion and creative criticism. These will enable me to make sure I have a poster that is the best it can be. Thank you!
And by the way, can you identify the two cars in the poster?
- Steve Olander